10. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Digital Era|
|TESTİN ADI:||Digital Era – 1|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Digital Era – 1 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 9. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
Megan : – – – -?
Brenda : I think it is traffic. Sometimes I spend hours to go to work.
Sally : – – – -?
Carmen : Oh, they are a little expensive but they spend less gasoline.
Rosetta : – – – -?
Sabrina : No. Tell me what you know.
Rosetta : Well, hundreds of people died and the number of deaths may increase.
Rosetta : Oh, that’s so bad!
Tom : Did you like the Mexican food?
Sam :No, I didn’t like it at all. Because – – – -.
Nicole : Do you prefer studying alone or with a group of friends?
Sandra : With a group of friends because – – – -.
6) I love being all alone in nature, so I – – – – when I am out for hiking.
7) – – – – desktop computers because they are easy to carry.
8) I don’t like theatre, so I would rather – – – -.
9) When I travel I always – – – – because they are cheaper and safer.
(I) The invention of the Internet is a milestone of communication technologies. (II)People use the Internet for communication, trade, education, entertainment and many other things. (III)Children usually use computers only to play games. (IV)It has become a global area where millions of people from all over the world meet with each other. (V) Today the number of the Internet users reached over four billion and it increases every second.
10) Verilen metinde anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümleyi işaretleyiniz.
11. ve 12. soruların doğru cevabını verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
We live in a digital era. The speed of the technology is dazzling. As a teacher, I always try to catch up with the new technology and adapt the way I teach. When my students see me use the latest technology in the lessons, I feel that they are surprised because they do not expect it from me. When I give the examples from the latest improvements, I can see that they are more motivated and eager to participate in my lessons.
11) The teacher in the passage – – – -.
12) Students – – – -.