10. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Digital Era|
|TESTİN ADI:||Digital Era – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Digital Era – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1) My cell phone has broken down. Therefore, – – – -.
2) I love painting because – – – -.
3) I’m a computer engineer and I really benefit from new communication technologies, so I – – – -.
Sam : Why don’t you go to work by your car?
Jack : I like walking, so I – – – -.
Jennifer : Have you watched Tom Cruise’s latest movie?
Christine : Yes. – – – – . I loved it
Patricia : The newspaper says that the new company is closing.
Monica : I have heard that they – – – -.
Margaret : – – – -?
Stephanie : Kids under eighteen use them in traffic and they can cause accidents.
– – – -?
Yes. He was here yesterday.
9) She would rather eat organic foods because she thinks – – – -.
10) (I)Today, teenagers spend their free time in front of the computers. (II)They chat with friends or play online games for hours. (III)So, they become addicted to the computers and stay home all day. (IV)In the past, people used to send letters for communication. (V) Now, a few of the young prefer having face-to-face communication and spend time together with friends outside.
Verilen parçada anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümleyi işaretleyiniz.
11. ve 12. soruların doğru cevabını verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
Timothy, which was nearly 160 years old, died in England in November 2004. It was thought to be the oldest living creature in Britain at that time. It was a female tortoise, but it was given a male name “Timothy” because at that time people couldn’t know if a tortoise was male or female. Timothy, which had a very healthy life, never needed a vet.
11) According to the passage, Timothy – – – -.
12) According to the passage – – – -.