10. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Food and Festivals|
|TESTİN ADI:||Food and Festivals – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Food and Festivals – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 6. sorularda, cümleyi tamamlamak için uygun gelen sözcük veya ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) 55th Antalya International Film Festival – – – – between 29th September and 05th October last year.
2) Turkey is home to the world’s – – – – culture and art festivals
3) Turkey’s culture and art activities – – – – rich and varied.
4) Camel Wrestling Festival has certain rules, and is usually held during – – – -.
5) – – – – the famous festivals in the big cities across Turkey
6) – – – -, you can attend these festivals and add a different sort of entertainment to your holiday experience.
Harry : Have you ever watched camel wrestling?
Peter : – – – –
Tourist : Where are the national festivals celebrated in your country?
Guide : – – – -.
9. soruda verilen metinde numaralanmış cümlelerden anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümleyi işaretleyiniz.
(I) Various sports events take place on May 19 throughout Turkey. (II) Many people in Turkey commemorate the first gathering of the Grand National Assembly. (III) It takes place on April 23, by attending local ceremonies or laying wreaths at monuments of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. (IV) The biggest ceremony takes place at the Ataturk Mausoleum in Ankara. (V) Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) brings children, aged eight to 14, from different countries around the world to Turkey.
10 – 12. sorularda, boşluklara uygun düşen ifadeyi aşağıda verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
Although distinctions in culture and customs can be wide -ranging, there’s at least one thing that combine people across the planet– the desire to celebrate. Holidays and festivals have long been part of the human tradition, commemorating the spiritual, sacred and at times just plain curiosity. Traveling for a holiday can give you the unique opportunity to take a deep dive into another country and make new friends along the way.
10) The author states clearly in the passage that – – – -.
11) We can understand from the passage that – – – -.
12) The title for the text is – – – -.