11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Back to the Life|
|TESTİN ADI:||Back to the Life – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Back to the Life – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 9. sorularda boş bırakılan yerlere uygun gelen sözcük veya ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) There is no reason to be – – – – about the result. It will be good.
2) Speech is normally used in face to face – – – – whereas writing is used across barriers of space and time.
3) Sophia works as a – – – – for a textile company.
4) You would have passed your exam if you – – – – harder
Aubrey : I think electricity is the most important invention.
Chloe : – – – -. In my opinion, the most important invention is the computer.
6) On the first day of the camp we – – – – the duties and I was responsible for the washing up.
7) Camilla’s parents got divorced when she was seven. She was effected negatively by their divorce. She wishes – – – -.
8) My father wished he – – – – enough money to buy a better house.
9) She wishes she – – – – all her money on that expensive dress. She doesn’t have any money to buy some food now.
10 – 12. soruları aşağıda verilen metne göre cevaplayınız
Hi, I’m Jeremy. I went to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida with my family last summer. It was my favourite vacation. It was a long trip and since my mother was afraid of plane, we took my dad’s camper. There are four main parks at Walt Disney World: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. We went on attractions in these theme parks and I had lots of fun. We went on rides with my dad and siblings. We went on Splash Mountain and rode on logs. We went through a tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, everyone got wet. It was a breath-taking experience for me. At the theme parks, we saw different Disney characters. Dad took many photos of me with them. At Epcot Centre, we watched spectacular fireworks show and had fun. The shows were amazing and the land itself was so pretty. This was one of the most unforgettable vacation for all of us and we were contented with being there.
10) As Jeremy’s mom was afraid of planes, – – – -.
11) The fireworks display was – – – – and were very captivated.
12) Which is true about the text?