11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Facts about Turkey|
|TESTİN ADI:||Facts about Turkey – 1|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Facts about Turkey – 1 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 8. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük veya ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) The term “- – – -” is used describing the time before written records.
2) Ancient people who lived by killing animals are called – – – -.
3) Scientists have – – – – out many researches to understand how this ancient building was constructed.
4) It is a small town, which is – – – – by rose gardens
5) The Selimiye Mosque – – – – by architect Mimar Sinan between 1569 and 1575.
6) France, Spain and Turkey are among – – – – touristic destinations in the world.
7) The places on your bucket list are the ones that you – – – -.
Tom : – – – -?
Alicia : Bursa, Bilecik and Kütahya.
9 – 10. sorularda, aşağıdaki tabloda verilen bilgilere göre yanlış olan seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
11 – 12. sorularda, verilen parçaya göre uygun olan seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
There are many reasons why Cappadocia, which ran through the historic Silk Road trading route, should be on your bucket list. However, the Fairy chimneys are the very first of them. They are a result of a geologic process that began millions of years ago. Those rock formations made Cappadocia one of the most popular destinations in Turkey. The other thing that Cappadocia is famous for is its hot air balloons. Many companies in the area offer the breath-taking opportunity to drift over the mountains and valleys. If possible, definitely try to schedule your trip for sunrise or sunset to enjoy the panoramic view below. If you want to take some awesome photos of a vast and stone valley that extends as far as the eye can see, then the Rose Valley is ideal for that. You can also visit the churches and underground cities at any time of the day. A guide is beneficial at the underground cities as they can explain what happened in the bare stone chambers. The authentic cave hotels offer unforgettable memories if you want to stay overnight. Many gift shops sell handcrafted local souvenirs for you to remember your time in Cappadocia.
11) One cannot – – – – in Cappadocia.
12) The leading factor that makes Cappadocia a popular tourist destination is – – – -.