11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Facts from Turkey|
|TESTİN ADI:||Facts from Turkey – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Facts from Turkey – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 8. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük veya ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) Ephesus and Pamukkale travertines are among the most popular – – – – for tourists who visit Turkey.
2) Saklıkent Canyon, which was – – – – by a shepherd, is in Fethiye, Muğla.
3) The museum – – – – by more tourists than expected since it – – – – two years ago.
4) It’s still unknown how this ancient building was constructed. Scientists need to do more research to – – – -.
John : – – – -?
Sandra : Hagia Sophia, Galata Tower and Grand Bazaar.
Amy : What is Gaziantep mostly famous for?
Mert : – – – -.
7) “Most of the metropolises around the world have more than 20 million residents, such as Tokyo, New York and New Delhi. However, there are some big cities, such as Madrid and Paris, which have less than 10 million inhabitants.”
According to the text above, New York is much – – – – than Paris.
8) Paragliding from the top of a mountain is an extremely exciting experience.
What does the underlined phrase above mean?
9 – 10. sorularda verilen cümleye anlamca en yakın ifadeyi işaretleyiniz
9) Archaeologists have excavated the ancient city extensively.
10) The more you save, the more you travel.
11 – 12. sorularda, verilen parçaya göre uygun olan seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
Construction of the Topkapı Palace was started at the year 1460 after the conquest of Istanbul by Mehmed the Conqueror in 1453. The Palace was completed in 1478. It was built upon a 700.000 square meter area located at the Istanbul Peninsula between Sea of Marmara, Bosporus and the Golden Horn. Topkapı Palace was the administrative, educational and art centre of the Empire for nearly four hundred years. After the establishment of the Republic of Turkey, Topkapı Palace was transformed into a museum on April 3th, 1924 and it was the first museum of the Republic of Turkey. It is also one of the biggest palace-museums with its architectural structures, collections and approximately 300.000 archive papers. It’s the most visited place in İstanbul with around 4 million visitors ever year.
11) Topkapı Palace was built – – – -.
12) Which of the following is true according to the text?