11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Hard Times|
|TESTİN ADI:||Hard Times – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Hard Times – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1-6. sorularda boş bırakılan yerlere uygun gelen kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) He was a loser and he felt disappointed – – – – the publishers didn’t receive his works.
2) The doctor doesn’t want to – – – – antibiotics as he thinks they have more negative effects than positive ones
3) He was having financially hard times – – – -.
4) – – – – as there were no buildings then.
5) After Mike lost his job, – – – -.
6) While Sally was walking to school, – – – -.
7) In order to develop a country, the number of people who are unable to read and write should be reduced.
Which option is emphasized in the sentence above?
8) I went back to office when I recovered from the flu.
Verilen cümleye anlamca en yakın olan seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
9) (I) It was a stormy and rainy day. (II) First, Allison left the house in the morning to go to school. (III) Then, her parents went to the office. (IV) When they came back in the evening, they realized that their house was flooded. (V)After that, they invited their friends to celebrate this event.
Verilen metinde anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümleyi işaretleyiniz.
10-12. soruları aşağıda verilen metne göre cevaplayınız.
We arrived in Barcelona on Friday. First, we went to the hotel that was comfortable but expensive. Next morning we went to the city centre and visited the stunning Sagrada Familia Basilica. Then we take a walk in the Park Güell. It’s the most fascinating park I’ve ever seen. On the second day, we first visited Nou Camp. It’s the home of FC Barcelona and one of the most famous football stadiums around the world. There, I bought a Barcelona shirt for dad. In the evening, we had a walk along the La Rambla Street that is popular with tourists and restaurants. The pavement cafes and souvenir kiosks in the street were very crowded. On the last day, we went to an open-air museum, Pable Espanyol. Lastly, we rented a boat and took a trip on the lake in the Ciutadella Park. The scenery there was breathtaking.
10) They went to the – – – – before the Park Güell.
11) The writer thinks the Park Güell is very – – – -.
12) How can we understand from the text that the La Rambla is trendy?