11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||My Friends|
|TESTİN ADI:||My Friends – 1|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
My Friends – 1 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 4. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) A good friend is like a – – – – clover; hard to find and lucky to have.
2) The great thing about new friends is that they – – – – new energy to your soul.
3) Never let your best friends get lonely, – – – -.
Mr. Johnson : Can anyone define friendship in a formal way?
Matt : Sir, – – – -.
Mr. Johnson : Though it’s such a dry definition it is correct.
5 – 9. sorularda, parçada numaralanmış yerlere uygun gelen seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
5) Friendship (5) – – – – closeness, association, relationship, and mutual trust – without any selfish motive. It (6) – – – – the feeling of companionship and the exchange of friendly emotions between people. (7) – – – – true friendship is rarely seen. Growing true friendship depends upon selection of the true person Men of (8) – – – – moral idea; irrespective of social, cultural, educational and financial idea; may grow true friendship. Growing true friendship is very hard and it takes time but (9) – – – – the friendship is broken, it can be very difficult to fix it again.
10 – 12. soruların cevaplarını verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
Your true friend loves you come what may. It is the love and friendship your friend has for you that matter most. Any change of circumstance matters little to the deep love shared. Friendship is to be treasured like a jewel. If jewels are lost they can be replicated. But a true friend cannot be cloned. Value your friendship. It will pass the test of time. Once true, always true. Such is a real friend. A true friend cares for you at all times. Even when the going is bad, your friend will stay with you with unwavering love and affection and as much care and concern. Likewise, even if you are not in physical proximity with each other, the friendship with a true friend does not wane. Space and time do not matter in true friendship.
10) A friend is different from a jewel because – – – -.
11) If your friendship passes the test of time, it means – – – -.
12) Physical proximity is related to – – – -.