11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||My Friends|
|TESTİN ADI:||My Friends – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
My Friends – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 6. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) Friends show their love in times of – – – -, not only in happiness.
2) “With a Little Help from My Friends” (Beatles) was – – – – in year 1967 on celebration of 10th International Friendship Day
3) Animals can form – – – – friendships with individuals that are not from their own species.
4) If you find it hard to make friends, a really good way to start is to – – – – and be friendly.
5) A city break with close friends might be an unforgettable experience – – – -.
6) When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica, – – – -.
7) On 27 April 2011, the General Assembly of the United Nation declared 30th July as International Friendship Day.
Verilen İngilizce cümlenin Türkçe karşılığının bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
8) Araştırmalar, aynı türden olmasalar bile, hayvanların başka hayvanlarla uzun soluklu arkadaşlıklar kurabildiğini göstermiştir.
Verilen Türkçe cümlenin İngilizce karşılığının bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz
9) (I) I believe that friendship is one of the most important things in our life. (II) No matter who you may be everyone needs a good friend to count on. (III) Nobody should go through life with no friends. (IV) Volunteering is also a good way for people of all ages to meet others. (V) Nobody is perfect and people should be willing to accept you for who you are.
Verilen parçada anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümlenin bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
10 – 12. soruların cevaplarını verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
Friendship is a faithful and loyal relationship between two or more people living anywhere in the world. We cannot live our whole life alone and we need a faithful relationship to someone that we call friends in order to live happily. Friends have intimate relationship and can trust to each other forever. It is not limited to the age, gender and position of the person, that is to say, friendship can be between men and women, men and men, women and women or human to animals of any age group. However, generally it grows between the persons of the same age without the limitation of gender and position. Friendship can develop between people having similar or different passions, emotions or sentiments.
10) According to the passage friendship is a kind of – – – -.
11) Though there is no age limitation, – – – -.
12) The people we call friends are the ones – – – -.