11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Values and Norms|
|TESTİN ADI:||Values and Norms|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Values and Norms Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 6. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) Despite losses to many young players during the year, Jack should be given credit for not losing – – – – of his enthusiasm for tennis.
2) My youngest daughter loves chat rooms, and she spends hours in her room staring at the screen and typing furiously. – – – -, my eldest daughter uses her PC for more educational purposes.
3) – – – – parents – – – – teachers should do their best to bring up responsible teenagers.
4) We should – – – – get angry with our parents – – – – shout at them.
5) If parents pay attention to – – – – some norms and values to their children, traditions will never fade away
6) – – – -, values often are associated with normative beliefs that require or preclude certain behaviour.
7 – 8. sorularda verilen durumda söylenmiş olabilecek sözün geçtiği seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
7) A friend of yours wants to visit you next week but you don’t like him much so to refuse his request politel you make an excuse and say:
8) You heard your best friend and some others lying to the principal about who started a fight. You didn’t see the fight, but your friend told you another good friend of yours started it. Now an innocent person has been blamed and will be suspended from school. What will you say?
9) Yale Üniversitesi’nin yaptığı bir araştırmaya göre, kitap okuyan insanlar hiç kitap okumayanlara göre ortalama 2 yıl daha fazla yaşamaktadır.
Verilen İngilizce cümlenin Türkçe karşılığının bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
10 – 12. soruların cevaplarını verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz
“Necessity is the Mother of Invention.” Whoever said these words have had definitely a great sight on what things were and how far things would get to. From the beginning of mankind till date, all that we enjoy now are the outcome of great inventions by great people at some part of their lives. Without these inventions, we may not have all that we have today in abundance. From the beginning a lot many inventions have taken place. Inventions like the electricity steam engine, aero-plane, antibiotics, printers, internet, gadgets and the list would just go on. In order to give a priority or importance on one particular invention would not be an easy task as all these are interconnected to each other in one way or the other and without the invention of all these, life would never have been the way it is now.
10) Since inventions are interconnected it is hard for one particular invention to – – – -.
11) The “beginning” in the paragraph refers to the beginning of – – – -.
12) Without inventions – – – -.