11. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||What a Life|
|TESTİN ADI:||What a Life – 1|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
What a Life – 1 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1) After I had graduated from high school, – – – -.
2) – – – -, she was cooking dinner
3) After George had died in an accident, – – – -.
4) I had never been to England – – – -.
5) The engineers didn’t give the astronauts enough – – – – about the technical details of the spacecraft.
6) On the first day of the conference, full – – – – in the opening ceremony was compulsory.
7) She was giving such an incredible – – – – in the sky that everyone watched her breathlessly.
8) The – – – – of the museum was so helpful that he gave us extra information about the paintings.
9- 12. soruları aşağıda verilen metne göre cevaplayınız.
Alija Izetbegovic was born in Bosanki Samac in northern Bosnia in 1925 and moved during his childhood with his family to Sarajevo where he grew up and received his formal education. After World War II, he graduated with degrees in economics and law from the University of Sarajevo. He was an urbane and thoughtful politician who spoke English, French and German, in addition to Serbocroatian. He became the first President of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina from 1990-1996 and member of the Presidency until his retirement in 2000. He died in 2003, and will be remembered for many years to come for his leadership of Bosnian Muslims in their heroic struggle to preserve their identity during the bloody war with Serbia. He was a wise king, a great leader, a hero of Bosnian Muslims and the symbol of resistance against oppression in the 20th century.
9) How many foreign languages did Alija speak?
10) What should be the title for the text?
11) Where did he gradute with economics and law?
12) When was he the president of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina?