7. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Planets Kazanım Testi
[2019 – 2020]
1 – 6. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
Alex : My school starts at eight a.m. I usually get up late in the mornings, so I have a short time to have breakfast. Mandy : What time do you have breakfast?
Alex : At – – – – and I take the school bus at half past seven.
Mandy : You are right. It isn’t enough for a healthy breakfast.
2) The solar system is made up of – – – -.
3) The Earth completes its orbit every – – – -.
4) We call all the working or dead artificial objects in space as – – – -.
Harry : Why do we call Mars as the red planet?
Daryl : Because – – – -.
Martin wakes up at – – – – on weekdays.
7) Which one is correct?
8) Orbit period of Venus is 224 Earth days, so a year on Venus is – – – -.
9) Mars is colder than the Earth, because it is – – – -.
10 – 12. soruların doğru cevabını verilen metne göre işaretleyiniz.
Neil Alden Armstrong was born on the fifth of August, 1930. He was an American astronaut and the first man to walk on the moon. He walked alone on the moon for twenty minutes and then his friend Aldrin joined him and became the second human to set foot on the moon. While they were investigating the moon, they saw how easily a person could move on lunar surface. Armstrong continued his famous walk named as East Crater for fifty nine meters. They spent two and a half hours on moon surface. It was the shortest of all lunar landing missions. They travelled around the world and shared their amazing experience with people for years.
10) Neil Alden Armstrong – – – -.
11) What did Armstrong do for twenty minutes on the moon?
12) Which one is false?