7. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Public Buildings|
|TESTİN ADI:||Public Buildings – 1|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Public Buildings – 1 Kazanım Testi
[2019 – 2020]
1 – 6. sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen kelime ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz
1) Dave has a terrible headache and he needs a painkiller so he is – – – -.
2) Matt often – – – – because he is interested in animals.
3) Hillary: I need some help for my camping event at the weekend. Can you help me tomorrow? Mike : I’m sorry, I can’t. I – – – -. He will clean the garden.
4) Bella – – – – for her best friend’s wedding ceremony
5) When you need some medicine because of an illness, you – – – -.
Joseph – – – – on his semester holiday for his school project.
I. He was Elton John, the musician.
II. We shook our hands and said good bye.
III. He signed one of his albums for me.
IV. I saw a celebrity yesterday at the café.
Karışık olarak verilen cümlelerin anlamlı bir bütün oluşturacak şekilde sıralandığı seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
Verilen görsele göre doğru olan seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
9) (I) My mother goes to the shopping mall every morning. (II) She buys bread from bakery shop. (III) She goes to the newsagent to buy daily newspapers. (IV) She always cooks at home.
Verilen metinde anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümlenin bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz.
10 – 12. soruların doğru cevabını verilen metne göre işaretleyiniz.
Sophie is really a good housewife and supportive mother. She always starts her day with a large breakfast with her family. She meets her friends at the same café three times a week. Susan, Liz and Sue are her best friends. After having some time, they go shopping together. Susan likes flowers very much and she usually goes to the florist’s to see what is new. Liz has a dog and she sometimes goes to pet shop to buy some dog food. Sue is very fond of books, so she always goes to library to borrow new books. Sophie is good at cooking. She usually goes to greengrocer’s to buy fresh fruit and vegetables for her family.
10) Sophie – – – – three times a week.
11) Who always goes to library?
12) Which is false?