9. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Studying Abroad|
|TESTİN ADI:||Studying Abroad – 2|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Studying Abroad – 2 Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1) Anna works at a café. She serves food and drink to people. She is a – – – -.
Joseph : What have you got in your bag?
Amanda : – – – -.
3) If you want to make new friends you can get into communities where you will meet different people.
Verilen cümlenin Türkçe karşılığını işaretleyiniz
4) Students are expected to complete all their homework on time and obey the school rules.
Verilen cümlenin Türkçe karşılığını işaretleyiniz.
5) Bazı insanların vücut dili onları tanıdığınız ilk anda kendilerine güvendiklerini gösterir
Verilen cümlenin İngilizce karşılığını işaretleyiniz
Ferdinand : So you are a newbie. What do you do here in Paris?
Alicia : – – – -. And also I am a part-time waitress.
Selim : – – – –
Amelie : I am a foreigner as well. We had better find a tourist information centre.
8) (I) When you ask for directions, people will usually give you quick directions. (II)These directions are generally expressed with some phrases. (III) You should study them carefully. (IV) If you are abroad to study it sometimes may be difficult. (V) By this way you can understand them at a time.
Verilen metinde anlam bütünlüğünü bozan cümlenin bulunduğu seçeneği işaretleyiniz
Max : I think we are lost. How are we going to find our way?
Tom : – – – -. We will get out of this jungle.
ANSWER QUESTION 10-12 ACCORDING TO THE TEXT BELOW.
Dear Mum, I have just come to my summer school in London. It is in the centre of the city in a big building. My first day at the school is amazing. I have a lot of friends. One of them is Mary from Spain. She is fourteen years old and has got big brown eyes. She has got two brothers. She is friendly and funny. Judy is from Germany and she is at the same age with Mary. She is friendly, too. Our teacher, Mrs. Bayley, is very helpful and speaks English fluently. She is from Manchester, the UK. She is forty-one years old. I am very happy to be here.
10) Where is Clara now?
11) What does Mary look like?
12) How old is their teacher?