9. Sınıf İngilizce Kazanım Testi Künyesi
[2019 – 2020]
|TESTİN KONUSU:||Television and Social Media|
|TESTİN ADI:||Television and Social Media|
|EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ:||2019 – 2020 EĞİTİM DÖNEMİ|
Television and Social Media Kazanım Testi [2019 – 2020]
1 – 9 sorularda boş bırakılan yere uygun gelen sözcük ya da ifadeyi işaretleyiniz.
1) Experts – – – – that the number of students spend too much online will double in the next ten years.
2) It seems that in 20 years – – – -. People will have to look for alternative energy sources.
3) I think we won’t cook at home in the future because we – – – -.
4) I’ll join the army – – – -.
Ally : I think that in the near future aliens will visit the earth.
Ruth : – – – – because my personal opinion is that aliens don’t exist and it is just a legend.
Jason: In my opinion in the near future machines will do many of the jobs that people do today.
Mario : You’re absolutely right, but – – – -.
John: I believe computers will replace teachers in the future.
Joel : – – – – but a computer can never understand the feelings of students.
John : I absolutely agree with you.
Robert : – – – -.
Paul : Why? You know it’s very important.
Robert : Yes, but the topic isn’t so interesting.
Patrick : Our teacher chose Tom as the best student.
Anita : Really? That’s the bad news.
Patrick : Why do you think so?
Anita : – – – -.
10 – 12. soruların cevaplarını, verilen parçaya göre işaretleyiniz.
Most people think that in the near future our world will become a worse place to live. They say that governments won’t be able to stop global warming and that will cause drought all over the world. That’s partly true but we are becoming more environmentally friendly day by day. What I mean is; today more people go to work by bike or on foot compared to past. People try to recycle paper, plastic and glass to protect the environment. In conclusion, government and societies are today more sensitive to the environment so we don’t need to worry.
10) What people generally think about our future?
11) The writer isn’t worried because – – – -.
12) What people do to protect the environment?